OMAHA, Neb.--Quantum Workplace, a leading provider of comprehensive employee engagement and performance software as well as the leader in data collection for the nationally recognized Best Places to Work Programs, announced today the winners of its annual Employee Voice Award (EVA).
Quantum Workplace’s EVA honors customer organizations annually that have made strides to boost employee engagement and strengthen organizational culture by connecting employee, team and business success. To be considered, award candidates must have exhibited their dedication to prioritizing their people by making them feel valued, heard, and connected to the organization, positioning themselves as employers of choice.
This year, Quantum Workplace honored ten customers across five different categories:
- Change Navigator – Recognizes entities that have successfully navigated a change management strategy and helped employees adapt through transition.
- Quantum Transformation - Recognizes entities that have implemented an employee engagement strategy that drove workplace transformation.
- DE&I Pioneer - Recognizes entities that have prioritized a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy and embedded their efforts throughout the entire organization and workplace culture.
- Excellence in Engagement - Recognizes entities that have demonstrated their commitment to creating an outstanding workplace culture.
- Top Performer – Recognizes entities whose mission aligns with that of Quantum Workplace’s in terms of making work better every day by utilizing the Company’s innovative tools to meet that goal.
“Through our EVA awards program, we have the distinct honor every year of acknowledging customers who are making work better every day. These organizations understand that the greatest lever for their success is their talent. This year, we reviewed many extraordinary and impressive stories, especially as employers continued to navigate how best to manage their workforces amid an everchanging work environment. We applaud these customer winners for their tireless efforts and commitment to their employees,” said Greg Harris, Quantum Workplace co-founder and CEO.
As part of the EVA application process, all customer candidates provided Quantum Workplace with a narrative and supporting documentation that included a description of the challenge they faced, their strategy, and solutions they deployed to overcome it, and metrics showing the impact to employee and business success.