Recognizing Client Success
Established in 2008, the Employee Voice Award (EVA) honors Quantum Workplace’s most successful clients for outstanding work in employee engagement. When employees are engaged and actively contributing to steering an organization in a positive direction, they create a healthy buzz, a rhythm, a pulse. Employee Voice Award recipients recognize the value of their employees’ voices and demonstrate excellence in translating feedback into results.
Employee Voice Award recipients are honored with the following:
- A custom engraved, six-foot rowing oar, symbolizing the organization’s engaged team that actively contributes to steering the organization ahead
- The opportunity to participate as a guest blogger or guest webinar presenter
- The Employee Voice Award logo to be used in marketing
- Recognition on Quantum Workplace’s website and through a news release
- The opportunity to be featured in a success story on Quantum Workplace’s website
Congratulations to this year’s recipients!