Conducting employee focus groups can be a great way to gather employee opinions, insights, and actionable ideas to make your workplace better. You can use them as part of your employee survey action plan or anytime throughout the year. This ebook will help you get started.
Download your copy, and you’ll learn:
- Three must-know rules of effective moderators
- Easy steps to follow from announcing the meeting to moderating employee opinions
- Five ground rules for focus group participants to follow
- Sample talking points to begin the employee focus group
- How to communicate survey results in a productive and effective manner
- Sample ice breakers, activities, and exercises to foster healthy employee discussion
- Four common focus group disasters and how to handle them
Share this resource with your managers! This ebook is the perfect guide to prep managers for hard conversations.