Most companies approach engagement as an annual survey project. Surveys go out. Employees give feedback. Some action might be taken. And then employee engagement is crossed off the to-do list until next year. But guess what? Surveys alone don’t transform business.
To truly impact culture, you must integrate employee engagement activities into your business all-year round. Watch this webinar to discover how to truly benefit from engagement by infusing it into your business operations.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to stop thinking project and start thinking culture
- 5 big mistakes organizations make with engagement
- Leadership vs. HR: Who is responsible for integrating engagement into culture?
- Easy ways to infuse employee engagement activities into everyday business operations, including action steps for leaders, HR, managers, and employees
- How to support an employee lifecycle with an engagement mindset
- The #1 way to get manager involvement
- Free guides and templates! Includes tools to help put ideas into action