Do Your Employees Feel Valued?
When employees feel valued, their engagement and productivity rises, and they are motivated to do their jobs better.
Recognition Only Works When It’s What the Employee Wants
- Only 5% of employees think gifts are an important form of recognition.
- Recognition is one of three top factors having the most influence on employee engagement.
- Engaged employees would rather have access to learning and training opportunities than a cash bonus.
How Quantum Workplace Helps Improve Recognition
- Capture employees’ perceptions on recognition
- Understand how your employees want to be recognized
- Find out what types of recognition come too often and not enough