Increase Engagement for Increased
Engaged employees are more productive, more profitable, more customer-focused, and more likely to stay.
Employee engagement is the outcome of a healthy workplace.
Highly engaged workplaces grow faster, adapt quicker, and innovate more. When it comes to engagement, your organization should strive for three elements:
- Discretionary Effort: Employees go the extra mile.
- Advocacy: Employees brag about your workplace.
- Retention: Employees stay.
71% of senior HR leaders report employee engagement as a key metric to include on an HR scorecard for executives, making it the top metric in the study, reported more often than turnover and performance rates.
Organizations with the highest level of engagement see results.
- 87% show an increase in revenue in the following three years
- 86% report an increase in market share
- 57% report lower employee turnover
- 90% of the publicly traded clients report higher stock prices
Quantum Workplace’s 5 Steps to Increasing Engagement:
- Measure current level of engagement
- Review your results
- Follow up with your employees
- Develop a plan for action
- Integrate the engagement mindset throughout your company culture