Immediate Access to High-Level and Individual Reports
Reporting for You
With the coaching administrative role, you’ll be able to see high-level reporting throughout the survey. You’ll be able to view:
- Response rates in real-time
- How your leaders compare to each other
- Organization-wide strengths and weaknesses by item and by the 15 key leadership competencies
Reporting for Your Clients
Depending on the service you want to offer your clients, you can elect to give senior leadership or human resources access to the same coaching administrative role described above.
Once receiving a minimum response from six evaluators, your leaders will have access to five reports, giving an in-depth look at their results. Leader-level reporting includes:
- Answers from open-ended survey questions
- Their average scores in the 15 competencies
- Detailed results on each of the 45 items in the survey
- Evaluators’ impressions of level of improvement over the last six months
- Comparison to national and top 10% leadership benchmarks
- And more!
Learn more about the survey.