It’s Valentine’s Day – a day of love, romance, and engagement! (employee engagement, that is.) In spirit of the holiday, we decided to showcase the comments of employees who are truly engaged in the workplace.
Check out these employee comments that show appreciation, admiration, and a little bit of love.
- I love my job, and I love this company.
- I love working here, and I love that I get the opportunity to grow with this job.
- My co-workers are caring friends and the senior management is very responsive to my needs. I would not want to work anywhere else. We are a family, in my opinion, and I love my job!
- This really is the best environment I’ve ever worked in. The owner of this company loves what he does and loves his people. He thinks of us as a team and manages as such.
- At this office there is a general environment of love for all employees. It’s amazing that senior leadership can sit with any member of the staff at lunch and all can have an enjoyable conversation.
- I have worked here for a number of years and love it just as much now as when I first started.
- I’ve been at the same office and the same desk for almost 30 years. Still love it!
- I love our two-hour rule. We are allowed two hours off per month, to be scheduled in advance, and the time must be made up within two weeks. It allows time for a little bit of personal time during business hours without counting against our sick or vacation time.
- I love casual Fridays.
- Love. This. Place.
- This company has been like family to me and I love coming in to work everyday, even when the job is stressful and hectic, I still love my job and the people I work with!
- I love, love, love the flexible hours of my job.
See what other employees love (and hate) about their workplaces in our eBook, The 50 Best and Worst Comments of 2012.